Sunday, March 22, 2020

DONALD TRUMP ADMITS CORONAVIRUS IS HURTING HIS FAMILY BUSINESS AND WON'T RULE OUT SEEKING GOVERNMENT ASSISTANCE FOT HIS COMPANY AFTER MAR-A-LAGO CLOSED AND HIS GOLF COURSES SHUTTERED

Credit: Donald Trump



President Donald Trump won't rule out accepting government assistance for his Trump Organization after the company closed Mar-a-Lago, fired staff, and even shut down the bars at its Washington D.C. luxury hotel in the wake of the coronavirus.  'I don't know. I mean, I just don't know what the government assistance would be for what I have. I have hotels. Everybody knew I had hotels when I got elected. They knew I was a successful person when I got elected so it's one of those things,' he said Saturday at his daily coronavirus briefing. The administration is working on a financial rescue package for workers and businesses affected by the disease.

Let us know your opinion in the comment session below 

And follow us on IG @zikkyzhints

Facebook @zikkyzhints

Twitter @zikkyzH


No comments:

Post a Comment

GREECE CONFIRMS MIGRANT RESCUE ON STORMY MEDITERRANEAN SEA

O fficials in Greece have confirmed an ongoing search and rescue operation in the Mediterranean Sea east of Crete, following reports of a mi...